Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Making A Decision....RESIGN

Finally,i had submit my letter to my Boss today...
feel a bit sadness and sorry to him.
I have learn a lot of things from him,
he is a best and smart boss that i have met in my life.

Even though i not work longer in this company,
i m feel so glad and happy to work with him.
Actually i also don't wan to leave this company,
i have been working here about 2years and 6 months,
is to honour to say that i have learn a lof things,
and happy to know all the colleages in JH.

And I have join my Walao Ei group since here,
feel don't want to be apart with them,
but i had make the decision to leave.

When I m leaving, maybe seldom and hard to meet each others in future.
I will miss the time that we have breakfast, lunch, laugh and fun together.
Hope after leaving still can keep in touch....


I would like to take the time to thank AL, YS, Kly, OLL, CHC, EN, Leong, Jonathan, THL, Felicia, Agnes, Josephine, Nancy, Wendy, Sibat, Silau, Philo, Zarina, Mabel, Elvy, Capt Shein, Ah Chin, David, Lily, Mr Sim, See Yen, and etc.
I am very grateful for their care and helping in this 2 years and 6 months in JH.

No comments:

Post a Comment